Osteoporosis and osteopathy
Since 1998 the “Osteoporosis and osteopathy” (or “Osteoporos i osteopatii”) Journal has been publishing timely articles, balancing both clinical and experimental research, case reports, reviews and lectures on pressing problems of bone disorders and mineral metabolism.
The Journal pays special attention to the most relevant issues of bone tissue mineral metabolism disturbances, its etiology, pathogenesis, clinical findings and pharmacotherapy.
- features original national and foreign research articles, reflecting world endocrinology end reumatology development;
- issues thematic editions on specific areas;
- publishes chronicle of major international congress sessions and workshops on osteoporosis and osteopathy, as well as state-of-the-art guidelines;
- is intended for scientists, endocrinologists, rheumatologists, traumatologists, gerontologists and specialists of allied trade, general practitioners and family physicians.
The “Osteoporosis and osteopathy” Journal is included into the “List of leading scientific journals under review, where principal data of applicants for scientific degree has to be published”.
The journal is submitted in the following international databases and directory editions:
- Russian Scientific Citation Index (RSCI) by “Electronic Scientific Library” foundation (elibrary.ru)
- Google Scholar
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
The journal is registered by Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications – registration № 016589 from 10.09.1997.
|No announcements have been published.|