Problems of Endocrinology
Since 1936 the “Problems of Endocrinology” (or “Problemi Endocrinologii”) Journal has been publishing timely articles, balancing both clinical and experimental research, case reports, reviews and lectures on pressing problems of endocrinology.
The Journal pays special attention to the most relevant issues of endocrinology: to chemical structure, biosynthesis and metabolism of hormones, the mechanism of their action at cellular and molecular level; patogenesis and to clinic of the endocrine diseases, new methods of their diagnostics and treatment.
- features original national and foreign research articles, reflecting world endocrinology development;
- issues thematic editions on specific areas;
- publishes chronicle of major international congress sessions and workshops on endocrinology, as well as state-of-the-art guidelines;
- is intended for scientists, endocrinologists, diabetologists and specialists of allied trade, general practitioners, family physicians and pediatrics.
The “Problems of Endocrinology” Journal is included into the “List of leading scientific journals under review, where principal data of applicants for scientific degree has to be published”, as decreed by State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles in Bulletin №2 of 2003 and revised in 2010.
The journal is indexing in the following international databases and directory editions: SCIENCE INDEX (Russian Index of Scientific Citing), Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, BIOSIS Previews, Google Scholar. Since 1955 the journal is the member of the European association of scientific editors (EASE).
The journal is registered by Council of ministers of the USSR, the State committee USSR on the press – registration No. 1133 of 07.12.1990.
The journal is registered by Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications – registration № ФС77-36291 from 13.05.2009г.
|No announcements have been published.|
Vol 63, No 1S (2017)
- Year: 2017
- Articles: 0
- URL: http://endojournals.ru/index.php/probl/issue/view/736
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14341/probl2017631S
20th ESE Postgraduate Training Course on Endocrinology Diabetes and Metabolism: Abstracts and clinical cases